Buy Relpax (eletriptan) Online
Relpax is generically known as eletriptan. Relpax is a medicine used to cure headache by narrowing the blood vessels present in brain. Eletriptan also decreases those products in body which can trigger nausea, headache pain, sensitivity to sound and light and other symptoms of migraine.
Relpax is used for the treatment of migraine headaches. This medication will only treat a headache that has already started. It cannot be used for the prevention of headaches or reduction in the number of attacks. Relpax should not be used to treat any headache that is different from the normal migraine headaches such as headaches responsible for loss of movement on one body side or tension headaches.
How To Use
Take this medicine orally with/without food as instructed by the doctor, at the first symptom of a migraine. The dosage is predicated on the basis of your medical condition and response to therapy. Do not take more doses of this drug, if your symptoms don't improve.
This medicine may rarely cause some allergies such as difficult breathing, hives, swollen lips, face, tongue or throat, skin rashes, itching. Stop the use of this drug and notify your doctor instantly if you observe any of the subsequent symptoms:
- Sudden severe abdominal pain, weight loss, diarrhea or constipation.
- Fever, numbness, burning, tingling or cold feeling in toes or feet.
- Bloody diarrhea, heavy feeling or tightness in legs.
- Symptoms of heart attack- chest pressure, jaw pain, nausea, chest pain, shoulder pain, sweating.
- Signs of a stroke- sudden headache, sudden weakness or numbness, vision disturbances, slurred speech, problems with balance.
- Blurred vision, severe headache, shortness of breath, seizure, uneven heartbeat.
- High levels of serotonin- fever, hallucinations, agitation, nausea, fast heart rate, vomiting.
You should not use this drug if you are hypersensitive to eletriptan, or if you have:
- Severe or uncontrolled hypertension
- Coronary heart disease, lack of blood supply in heart, blood circulation disorders in stomach, legs or hands; chest pain (angina).
- Severe liver disorder.
- A history of stroke, heart attack, heart disease including mini-stroke.
- A headache different from the normal migraine headaches.
- Some types of headaches such as basilar or hemiplegic headaches.
- Ischemic bowel disease.
- Kidney disease, seizure, irregular heartbeat, heart problems, strokes.
- A heart rhythm disorder.
- Diabetes, smoking, obesity, menopause, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, hysterectomy, coronary heart disease.
This medicine may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not use machines or drive or do anything which may need alertness. Avoid alcoholic beverages while using this drug. The chances of high blood pressure and heart disease may elevate with age. Older adults are at a higher risk of the side effects of this medicine, particularly heart problems and increased blood pressure.
Relpax And Pregnancy
This medication should be used during pregnancy only when clearly required. This medicine may be excreted into the maternal milk. Therefore, talk to your doctor about the risks and advantages of this drug.
Depakote is used to control certain types of seizures due to epilepsy. It is also used to prevent migraine headaches.
Imitrex is used for treatment of migraine headaches. It targets the blood vessels and the nerves which cause the migraine headaches.
Valproate is medications primarily used to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder and to prevent migraine headaches.