Cleocin is an very effective and popular antibiotic that is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. Also Cleocin is very effective to treat pneumonia, and to prevent pneumonia in people with poor immune system. We offer you the generic Cleocin.
It comes in different forms (check the label of form you are using). For the best result do not miss the doses and take Cleocin at the same time each day. You can take Cleocin with or without food (take it with full cup of water). Make sure that your doctor aware about changes you need to do. Purchase the generic Cleocin. If you feel better in a few days don’t stop taking Cleocin, take the full course of treatment and do not mix Cleocin with alcohol.
Do not take 2 doses at once to make up the missed one. Drink it as you remember, and skip it if it's almost time for the next dose.
In general Cleocin is an antibiotic (lincomycin) that stops the production of proteins needed for bacteria to survive and kills the bacteria. Cleocin is not to treat the meningitis. It is very popular medication and it is easy to use. Check the label before using and read the medication guidance that come with it.
Possible Side Effects
Usually there are no side effects. The most common side effects are: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, belly pain, unusual (infrequent) urination and other. Call your doctor if any of these or other unlikely effects bothering you.
Expert Advice On Taking Antibiotics
Antibiotics are taken in everyday life and it has become a necessity now a days. The biggest invention in the medical field would be the production of antibiotics because before they were invented people never thought a simple cold and cough could be treated and not turned into a major life threatening disease. People rejoiced after antibiotics starting working and working, making people believe that it can cure anything and everything. People started abusing the drug immensely and it created another problem which is really making everyone nervous as it doesn’t have a solution to it. Antibiotics when used abundantly made the bacteria resistant towards the drug and now the infection can out grow the intelligence of the scientist and they have no clue how to manage it but there are some advices that if you follow can be very beneficial in expert usage of antibiotics.
Miracles do happen when methodically planned :
- When you become sick you think you can take any antibiotic suggested by the drug store or you must have searched it online, either way never take drugs by yourself. It is very dangerous to take medicines without any prescription. Please consult your doctor and have a lengthy discussion about the drugs your physician has prescribed.
- Always complete full course of the drugs prescribed by your doctor. As sometimes when you think you feel alright and you stop taking the remaining medicines, you don’t know that the infection has not been properly washed out from your body. Therefore always complete the total course of medicines.
- Always follow the instruction given by your physician. Take your drug as directed by the physician and never take alcohol with any drugs as it may render the abilities of your drug to work its full course.
- If the course of the medicine prescribed to you has ended but your sickness still remains to be cured then please consult your doctor about it. Never take anything by yourself.
- People don’t know that antibiotics only work if you have bacterial infection and it does not work on viral or fungi infection. People take more antibiotics if their condition doesn’t change and that way they are making bacteria resistant towards it. You may ask your doctor if your condition becomes extreme after changing the course , it may turn out to be a secondary bacterial infection.
There’s been talk of saving the valuable bacteria that is really very important for the body. It has been said that the good bacteria present in the gut really helps in digestion, immunity and keeping a person healthy. Therefore to keep your flora up to date while taking antibiotics it has been recommended that the person should consume products rich in acidophilus for ex. Lactobacillus acidophilus. So in view of maintaining the natural balance of the good and bad in the body , doctors usually ask you to consume yogurt that has acidophilus in it. Antibiotics should be taken in methodical way and not abused.
375mg x 40 Tabs
Augmentin is a penicillin antibiotic and is indicated for treatment of infections caused by certain bacteria.
480mg x 360 Tabs
Bactrim is an antibiotic combination containing a sulfonamide antibiotic and is used for treatment of infections caused be certain bacteria.
250mg x 120 Tabs
Biaxin is a macrolide antibiotic, which is indicated for treatment of infections caused by certain bacteria.
250mg x 80 Tabs
Cefaclor is an antibiotic which is used for treatment of infections caused by certain bacteria.
250mg x 240 Tabs
Cipro is an antibiotic, used for treatment of bacterial infections. It may also be used to prevent or slow anthrax after exposure.
100mg x 240 Caps
Doxycycline is a medication used for the treatment of some infections. It may also be effective for prevention or inhibition of the progression of anthrax.